Rabu, 27 April 2016

Meaning of Electronic


This time, I write about meaning of electronicsElectronics is the science of how to control electric energy, energy in which the electrons have a fundamental role. Electronics deals with electrical circuits that involve active electrical components such as vacuum tubestransistorsdiodes and integrated circuits, and associated passive electrical components and interconnection technologies. Commonly, electronic devices contain circuitry consisting primarily or exclusively of active semiconductors supplemented with passive elements; such a circuit is described as an electronic circuit. definition above is given by Wikipedia


in other wolds electronic is the science of how to control electric. if you are studying about electronics, you will learn about voltage and electric current. In this science you will know about electronics components, the characteristic, function and how to use it.
electronics is very cool knowledge. Did you ever think, we are dependency with electronics devices. Smartphone, PC, TV and other electronic devices. I think it is not excessive if now we start learning electronics

Sometimes peoples asking about what is the difference between electronics and electro. They are the science of how to control electric energy but in electro is to control high electric energy. It's the difference. 

well I mean it's enough the explanation meaning of electronics. Next post, I will give you about components electronics





Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar